Saturday, January 16, 2010

Out of this world...

So I just realized that I haven't uploaded pictures from my camera in almost a month.  Life has been busy and I just haven't.  I need to do better, especially considering my goal of wanting to scrapbook and stay on top of things this year.  I had to post some of these pictures from jackson's school project this week.  He was SO proud and did a wonderful job.  Although I am starting to worry about my OCD kindergartener who is quite the perfectionist.  This project took all week and a total of about 6 hours.  He colored and colored and colored.  He wanted everything to be perfect.  Yikes! (didn't get that from me)  Anyway, here is his Solar System project!!!







1 comment:

Shana Putnam said...

i think he did a great job!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin