Monday, January 18, 2010

monday again

Really wishing I could shake these blah's.  I'm happy and thankful but just can't get out of this funk. My house has fallen apart and I have no desire or motivation to put it all back together again.  Laundry is going to take over and my hubby is going to have to run out of patience sooner or later.  I went running today for the first time in over a week after all our illnesses and hurt my knee.  As I sit here and type it is throbbing and I'm totally bummed that my training for the 1/2 marathon could be all for nothing.  I have a million things to get done on my list and don't even know where to start.  Just put Lion King on for the boys (they are watching it for the first time even and are mesmorized) So I have an hour right now to get something done...and here I sit. BLAH.  Can't stop thinking about Haiti.  So sad.  Need a date night with the hubby.  Still think about wanting another baby every single waking minute of every single day.  Have never prayed so hard, for so long, about anything and not heard ANYTHING from God.  I know that means his answer is "just wait" for right now.  I've been patient for 14 months now with this crazy desire to have another baby.  A lot would have to change and happen for it all to work out.  Feeling a little better writing it all out.  Going to try to tackle one room at a time!  Maybe Sarah's great clean out and decrapification will inspire me from over at the Thrify Chic!  Check out her button on my side bar.  Happy Monday and hope you all have a great week.

4 comments:

Kristina--Therapy Tree said...

Sara--I'm so sorry you hurt your knee! The Haiti situation is beyond heartbreaking, I feel so blessed and so hurt at the same time. Do you Have to shake the desire for a 3rd baby?? I'll be praying for you! i have a new blog post!

Shana Putnam said...

Decrapification. That is great. I am working on that too. It is getting there a little at a time. I am praying about Haiti also as we have a missionary there. Pray for her if you will. her name is Connie Anderson. I also understand the baby issue.

Pineapple Princess said...

Decrapification is such a funny word. I love it! I'm needing some of that over here!
Praying tonight for something to encourage your heart regarding a baby.

Kristina--Therapy Tree said...

Ha! I missed that, i will have to add that to my vocabulary now! I put a few replies on my blog in response to your comment--

Blog Widget by LinkWithin