Thursday, January 14, 2010

Happy 101

Wow, I can't believe I was actually tagged/selected for my first blog award EVER!!!! Thank you much to Rachel who mentioned me as a blogger she is happy to read about.  I am flattered and honored to have found a friend in cyperspace.  It is so amazing that there are so many people we can share with, pray for, and learn from and never have met face to face.  Jump over to her blog to check out who she was nominated from and read her happy list!!!!  Here is what the award rules were!

 List 10 things that make you happy, and try to do at least one of them today.



        Tag 10 bloggers that brighten your day.


If you are of of those 10 lucky (happy) bloggers who get the award, link back to my blog and create your happy list!







1. My miracle boys
2. My amazing husband
3. My fabulous parents
4. My beautiful sisters who are also my friends
5. Diet Coke
6. Sunshine
7. The beach
8. Mexcian food
9. Worship
10.Gardening

10 blogger/friends

1. Becky
2. Darcy
3. John
4.Kristina
5.Erin
6.Katie
7.Amie
8.Rachel
9.Angie
10.Kelly

Whew! Have fun and happy blogging!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! You deserve it. :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin