Saturday, January 30, 2010

a little late



I am finally getting around to posting these pictures from before Christmas.  My two sister's and I hired an amazing photographer to try and capture these 7 wonderful grandkids.  The photoshoot and pictures were a surprise christmas gift for my parents and grandparents.  It was quite the ordeal to not only keep the photo shoot a secret but also the pictures, proofs, and photobook that we gave for the gift! Whew, we did it, everyone loved it, and here are a few of my favorites!  Thank you so much to Erin for putting up with all of these kiddos and pulling off an amazing shoot! (minus the drama of Jackson falling into the swamp)



2 comments:

So Sunny Day said...

super cute kiddos!

~ Emily N. from "too Blessed to Stress"

Kristina--Therapy Tree said...

These are super great!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin