Wednesday, January 26, 2011

WIWW

so apparently EVERYTHING I own is black, white, or gray...must.fix.this.problem...a.s.a.p!!! Yikes!













I did get my hair cut and colored this week and was very surprised at the either total shock with color or no comment or noticing at all.  Some people in my life thought I went through a drastic change, while others didn't even comment...anyway, I'm getting used to it. Love the color, haven't decided about the cut.

Jump over to The Pleated Poppy for her  WIWW and enjoy the links!

3 comments:

B. said...

I like the color and the cut! And I love those drapes in your bathroom. I am on the look out for some for my block glass window

dwhite said...

Love the cut & color!! I've been thinking about doing the long bang thing myself. I always get nervous though. You look "refreshed"!

Pineapple Princess said...

GORGEOUS! You look great in those colors- you don't need to chance a thing!

Love your hair!! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin