Monday, January 31, 2011

rainy days and mondays...

Sigh, another rainy day here in Louisiana.  But it is in the 60's today, so that is nice.  Well, for now.  There is a cold front coming through so our high today is 70 and tomorrow is 40! No wonder we can't all stay healthy!  We enjoyed a weekend of doing absolutely nothing! I worked Friday night and then didn't sleep very well Saturday.  It was misty and foggy.  Logan has RSV.  So we stayed in p.j.'s ALL day Saturday and Sunday.  This morning Jackson exclaimed, "MOM, we forgot to go to church!!" No dear, just stayed home to recuperate.  He was confused.  It was nice to watch golf, snuggle with hubby, stay in jammies, and relax.  No housework was done even though it needed to be.  Today is Monday and it is raining again.  Got both kids to school and they are feeling pretty good.  I dragged myself to the gym for the second Monday in a row and it really is a good day to start my week.  I did a spin class and then body pump.  If you don't hear from me for awhile it will be because I am too sore to get out of bed, or move tomorrow! :)  Hope you all have a great week!!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin