Tuesday, December 7, 2010

update...(and what i wore on wednesday)

Back in october I mentioned that I had put on some weight and was trying a new product out.  Well, I just have to report that I am thrilled with this stuff and would highly recommend it to anyone that has ever struggled with weight issues!  Plexus Slim is a daily supplement that can be taken long term and help the body lose those unwanted fat cells as well as regulate blood sugar and even lower cholesterol.  I have added a few other products from the same company and have had amazing results with my IBS (not a claim made by the company but a personal benefit I have experienced).  I am no longer having life altering issues related to my IBS (will spare the detail unless you specifically ask!) and am thrilled to report I am 11 pounds lighter in one month!!! :)  Please let me know if you want any info or want to order for the December special pricing for Christmas!!  And because it's finally cold, here is a pic for a what I wore wednesday post with my favorite scarf and oh so warm boots!!






No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin