Saturday, December 11, 2010

saturday morning

It's a gray and gloomy day here in the south.  Chilly but not as cold as it has been.  Still in jammies listening to the kids play the Wii.  I got put on call for work last night and am enjoying a lazy morning.  I find myself looking forward to my "blog world" time more and more.  I really wish there were just more hours in the day!  I have stumbled on some of the best blogs with inspiring wisdom, creative crafts, decorating and remodeling advice and a million other things I LOVE to read about!  Anyone else out there just adore blog hopping??  Let me know what some of your favorite finds are!  I try to post links I find to my facebook and share the great thing I find!  I can't believe it's almost Christmas and I am so not even close to being done with Christmas shopping!  I dread it every year.   I always so I am going to shop a little throughout the year so I don't stress and every year here I am stressing right before Christmas. 

Jackson had his school play this week and it was adorable! I am so glad he is back to school and feeling good so he could be a part of the production! SO CUTE!


 He was in the choir and had so much fun singing!


Such a cute performance about not taking Jesus out of Christmas! I LOVE their school!



And of course my parent's wouldn't have missed it for the world! So great to have gramma and grandpa close by!

Happy Weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love blog hopping...and love to blog but don't post enough!

Holly said...

So funny that you should post about blog-hopping, on the day I blog-hopped to yours! How strange! :)

Your boys Christmas production looks like a LOT of fun! :D

Blog Widget by LinkWithin