Thursday, December 9, 2010

Our Christmas Tree!





This is our main family Christmas tree in our foyer! This year we got a new one that is both taller and skinnier to fit in the great space.  I LOVE that you can see it when driving by our house at night and it is literally the first thing you run into when you come in the door! 12 feet of wonderfullness! (yes, I made up a word!)




I did, however, underestimate the time, energy, and number of ornaments it would take to fill a 12 foot tree!  I will have to hit up the clearance after christmas sales to get some more ornaments! For now, the wide ribbon I found worked as a great filler! Good ole' Sam's had the wide, mesh ribbon by the roll.











These would be so easy to make with some glue and glitter! Maybe next year I'll make some to fill in.




 I need about 30 more poinsettas, sigh...
Every year I want to add a pic in an ornament frame...so behind! This is when my 5 year old was a baby.  Again, SIGH!



And here are my 2 favorite people standing in front of our tree! This was right before Jackson's Christmas play at school! Have a great rest of the week and don't forget to check out all the other links!




1 comment:

Lauren said...

Your tree...all 12ft (WOW) is divine! I just, just used this mesh as well! I love, love, love it! My almost 2 year old cannot take it off and run with it thru the house! :) And oh how adorable are your boys? :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin