Friday, October 23, 2009

I love fall...

I love fall, especially when we have cool, breezy days like today that make it feel so wonderful! I always like to do yard work but enjoy sprucing things up and re-mulching for the fall and winter when I don't have as much blooming in the yard. A few pumpkins and some leaves always make the front look inviting but I can't wait for christmas time when the lights and everything go up too!! Hope you have a great weekend! And don't forget to jump over to www.kellyskornerblog.com for more fall fun.




2 comments:

johnmarblecrna.com said...

we need a couple of bales of hay, a few more pumpkins, and maybe a nice scarecrow to round out the front door. however, as long as you hold steady on your promise to never, ever put out a blow-up "anything" in my yard, whether it be for fall, halloween, Christmas, or just "for the kids", then everything will be fine. plus, i request that there never be any demons hovering over the door, skeletons in the widows, or grim reapers hanging out in the awnings. oh... and white lights at Christmas... that is all.

johnmarblecrna.com said...

only white lights, that is.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin