Monday, March 16, 2009

Not me monday!!

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.



I did not secretly enjoy the fact that jackson was sick this weekend because that would just be mean. And it certainly wasn't because all he wanted me to do was "rock me" all day yesterday. It did not make me feel like a great mom to love and hold and comfort my ailing child and wish for days when he was a baby and needed me every second. That would be crazy now that he is 5 and gaining independence.

I did not thoroughly enjoy working out 6 days this week. That would just be nuts to actually enjoy sweating and looking forward to going to the gym. I would never do that.

I did not totally ignore all housework that needed to be done this weekend so I could take care of my sick child. That would be irresponsible and make monday really hard to catch up on all the housework. Nope, not me!

And I am certainly NOT sitting at this computer blogging and catching up on email while my little guys are watching a movie and I am starring at a pile of laundry. Cause that would be just CRAZY!!!

I did not seriously consider changing my hair style and adding bangs after my 5 year old asked,"mommy, what's that on your forehead??" what are you talking about jackson?, I asked. "those train tracks!" hhmmm, that's one to think about.

1 comment:

johnmarblecrna.com said...

you're a great mom. i think i'm starting to get a fever.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin