Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween!


Halloween! My batman is trying to fly and my spiderman thinks he can shoot a web! The boys had so much fun and I was surprised at the costumes they picked this year! We have never watched or played with super heros but that's what they wanted, so that's what they got!  When they were getting ready they said, "mom, what are you going to be?" I had no idea and no plans to dress up.  They requested cinderella and daddy could be prince charming...didn't happen! So a hair tease and some dark lipstick later, I was ready to go!?


Here are all 7 cousins plus one firefly friend who came to our neighborhood to trick-or-treat!



My sisters, steph and stacey!


We had a blast this year on our new golf cart! We decorated it for Halloween with lights and spider webs.  The kids had a blast riding and it worked well for tired little ones at the end of the night!


Hope you all had a fun and safe night!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin