Friday, December 25, 2009

...we wish you a merry christmas and a happy new year...

i don't know if it is a problem with blogger or me but i can't upload any photos right now. don't even have the option for upload or attach in compose???? anyway, just wanted to say merry christmas a post some pics from our wonderful celebrations! lots of fun visiting family and friends and sharing company with ones we love! there was a trip to granny's, then to see family in ocean spring's, christmas even dinner at my house with my family and then santa this morning! more family fun for lunch at my mom's and now hours of fun wtih the big gift from santa...the Wii !!!! The boys LOVE it (and their mama does too)! anyway, will check in later to see if I can add some pics. hope everyone had a wonderful day and looking forward to a happy new year!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin