Monday, December 7, 2009

Meet Knuckles...

"Santa" dropped off Mr. Elf today and the boys are thrilled! I saw this idea last year and decided it would be a fun tradition to start in our family. The boys are 4 and 5 now and I know are making memories now that will stay with them for a lifetime. I have such wonderful memories of being a little girl and all the wonderful things our family did together.


Here is our elf that Jackson named Knuckles! I thought that was the cutest name and giggled that he thought of it on the spot when I asked what his name should be.





I bought the gift pack that came with this book to introduce the elf to the kids and tell the story of how the elf reports to santa every night until christmas eve. Logan was mesmerized at the thought. Of course we know that Jesus is the true reason for the season and talk daily about what this holiday means.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is an adorable idea! Thanks for sharing, and I am enjoying your blog!-Audrey

mama's smitten said...

We just got recieved a delivery too!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin