Friday, December 4, 2009

Show us your life...CHRISTMAS TREES!!!!!


















Well, if you hop on over to www.kellyskornerblog.com, you can see some amazing Christmas trees. She put up a linky to let everyone showcase their Christmas trees! Some great ideas to look at and beautiful decorating!



This is my main tree in the living room, which lived in the dining room every year until we finally got furniture. It likes the new home in the foyer in front of the doors for all to see! I have changed the colors a few times and am currently stuck on gold, red, and some bronze and brown thrown in there. Needs a little more polishing but not until after Christmas clearance sales!!!












I had planned on putting a picture every year of the kids as they grow. These frame ornaments were my fav but can't find them and haven't found others to compliment them yet. This was logan 2 years ago!

With my tree out of the dining room, I wanted to spruce up the table, so they got the 3 lighted trees this year that usually go on my entertainment center. The ornaments from the light are still growing on me but love that we have something in this window to see from the outside at night!!





My hubby is in charge of the tree in the attic dormer! Yes the attic. I know we are crazy. It was his idea and I LOVE it! He also does the tree in the bonus room over the garage. We spent 2 days putting all the trees up and decorating. Oh how I love Christmas trees!












And this is the boys tree. The decorated it all by themselves and I think they did a pretty good job! The loved that I let them put as many ornaments as they could, wherever they wanted!






Thanks for stopping by and hope you are having a wonderful Christmas season!

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Your home is so gorgeous! I love the attic tree idea. Christmas blessings to you!

Alphabet Soup Momma said...

Love your trees! They are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Your house is JUST gorgeous!! Seriously, it looks like it should be in Southern Living or something.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin