Sunday, December 13, 2009

Christmas Home Tours...

Christmas Tour of Homes with The Nester


Welcome to the Christmas Tour of Homes with The Nester!
This Christmas season we are truly blessed and wish you and your family blessings and happiness this holiday! Thanks for stopping by and visiting our home tour.
Don't forget to go to http://www.thenester.com/ to see the full tour!


Santa delivered these new couches yesterday! i am so thrilled with them and love that they came before christmas!
Santa greets us when we hang our keys here!


My hubby is so wonderful to work on the lights every year. This year we added the big lights that line the driveway and I love the addition! We usually just have the trees in the window.
I love getting out christmas photos from years passed. This is the boys last year in their santa hats! A gold tree and the end table is adorable.

We put up a tree in the upstairs bonus room and in the attic dormer. The boys have a tree in thier room and I am in charge of the foyer tree. So much fun to decorate!

My first year to have dining room furniture. I loved decorating this room this year.















I added the ornaments to the chandelier this year and I love it. A fun and different way to add christmas to any room!


This is the boys tree in their room. Their train is a nice addition and they have hours of fun playing and watching the train go around and around.

I let them decorate their tree this year all by themselves. They loved it.
Check out some of my other blog posts for more christmas fun.
Thanks for stopping by!


Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!


8 comments:

A Stable Beginning said...

Your house is beautiful, I love the outside all lit up.

Merry Christmas!

Shana Putnam said...

Wow, what a beautiful home you have. I love all of your decorations!!

Alphabet Soup Momma said...

Your decorations are beautiful! I love all the lights outside! MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Anonymous said...

I love seeing all the pics from your house. It's absolutely gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful home! It's so inviting! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

Heather said...

So pretty! The lights lining your driveway are gorgeous! If I wasn't so bad at backing up, I'd be tempted to copy you ;)

Anonymous said...

It all looks so festive! Thanks for showing us around! I am stopping in from Nester's place. To see my tour click on the 'Christmas 2009' tag on the left sidebar of my blog.

Kim said...

I just found your blog via the blog hop. You have a gorgeous home, gorgeous boys and a lovely blog!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin