Friday, November 20, 2009

Rotavirus strikes again.

I don't know what it is about our family, but if there is a virus or germ out there to catch, my boys are going to get it. Jackson has been sick since monday. This mean old rotavirus is having it's way with poor baby's gut. Monday and Tuesday were bad. Wednsday he perked up and I thought we were through it. Nope, yesterday it hit him with a vengence and today I fear we are nearing dehydration and lethargy. We are pushing the ice, popsicles, and water but he is losing it all so fast in gross ways that I won't detail. Poor guy feels a little better in the bathtub so that is where he has been most of the last few days. So I am off to snuggle my sickie and hope that tomorrow brings him closer to recovering.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin