Tuesday, November 24, 2009

bummer



Well, the boys are healthy and my hubby is on the road to recovery! Unfortunately, I have been hit hard with what they had. I was hoping that 7 days of caregiver and cleaner being healthy thus far meant I was home free. Nope. So on the couch I lay with this horrible stomach virus, wishing and hoping I felt better. Thanksgiving is right around the corner and I can't even let myself get upset about possibly missing my family's amazing get together. I am hoping it will just be a day or two and not the 8 days it took my boys to feel better. SIGH.


At least I have a beautiful tree to look at! Got that up this weekend while everyone else was sick and I was stuck at home with them but feeling fine! Hope everyone has a great week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Feel better soon! Love the picture of your tree with mantel in background.

Shana Putnam said...

Love your tree and I hope you get to feeling better.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin