Sunday, July 31, 2011

another quick trip...

We headed to Jackson, Mississippi this weekend for my hubby's 20 year high school reunion.  It's funny, I always thought old people went to their 20th, and I don't feel that old! Anyway, it was good and bad.  I got sick on the way there and ended up with a migraine and couldn't go the first night to the events planned.  Gotta love hanging over the toilet and having a migraine.  Slept good though and was able to go saturday.  It was fun and I felt pretty good most of the night! (minus having to squeeze into those spanx!)  Anyway, here are a few pics of us dressed up! We haven't dressed up for anything in forever and it was fun.

I was so thrilled to find a dress I loved! I tried it on at Macy's and couldn't bring myself to pay what they wanted, then stumbled on the exact dress at Marshalls for more than half off!! yeah me!
Me and Lee Anne rocking the pose!
My husband and his best friend!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin