Sunday, September 20, 2009

life

Life seems to be flying by at the speed of light! School is back in session, the boys are busy and loving it! I decided after 5 years at home with the boys that it was time to get my foot back in the door and go back to work. I took a prn labor and delivery job at the local hospital and have been busy with orientation and starting. I am excited to get back into work that I love but only 1 day a week for now. I think it will be great for everyone because I will get out of the house for a little while and use my grown up skills but won't be gone enough for it to affect the boys and my responsibilities to the family! I have LOVED every minute of being a stay at home mom. I am so blessed that my husband has a career that allowed me to devote 100 percent of my time and energy to the boys. I would not have had it any other way.
So if I don't pop in as often, it is just because life is flying by and I haven't stopped to post. Hope everyone has a wonderful week!!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin