Monday, February 20, 2012

Things to do before Hudson arrives! updated!

My brain is swirling with all the things I have to do before our precious baby boy #3 arrives so I thought I'd start
A list!!!

I got one thing checked off last night when made a wreath to go on his door at the hospital. So cute!

Ok so here goes....

Wash baby clothes

Pack hospital bag, one for me and one for baby. Done

Finish cleaning and organizing Hudson's closet.

Put pack'n'play together. Done

Get big bro shirts made.

Clean out playroom with big
Boys.

Plan some meals for after baby.

Delegate for field trips and school activities that need parent chaperon's the month of march. Done (thanks to grandpa for volunteering to go and change work schedule!)

Secure promotion with work from home job so I can take a deep breath and time relaxing with new baby!!! (still up in the air, but looking good!)

Order a few things for gallery wall in the nursery.

Take a few belly shots with boys in them even though I am huge and miserable. ( I know I'll regret it
Later if i don't!) this is definitely LAST baby!

Check on status of
Back ordered dresser for nursery. (shipped on or before 3/20 so we still don't have a dresser/changing table!)

do taxes! 90% entered into Turbo Tax, still have to finish!



1 comment:

Erin said...

Your wreath is so cute! I am expecting a baby in August, and would love to do something similar. Could you give us a tutorial on how to make it?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin