Wednesday, February 15, 2012

35 weeks and not thrilled, WIWW

BP is up, feeling crappy, headache and tired, so swollen, but this little guy reminds me everyday that I am blessed with the miracle of being his mommy!!! Please pray that I can slow down and make it a few more weeks so he can get fat and healthy!!!  This is now officially the only pair of jeans I can wear and I refuse to buy more maternity stuff, and my shirts are stretched to capacity!!  I've been throwing a cardigan over this to cover my rear and hopefully people can focus on the jewelry and not the large, round, everything else!!

Valentine's Day was good and my hubby was so sweet to get me a card and necklace!!  He is anti commercialized express your love day!  Anyway, he was very thoughtful and it helped me feel better in "my delicate state"




Don't forget to check out www.thepleatedpoppy.com for her what i wore wednesday post!!

An attempt at some cute pregnancy outfits!!

1 comment:

Nicole Feliciano said...

I found you from the Pleated Poppy WIWW. I'm stopping by to check out your post and I'm loving the bump pics. This week I'm featuring a cool new denim find called 3x1. Check it out:

http://www.momtrends.com/2012/02/3x1-denim/

Blog Widget by LinkWithin