Friday, July 2, 2010

random survey

JUST BECAUSE...

1. What time did you get up this morning? 8:15...I am so not a morning person!

2. How do you like your steak? medium well, only because my husband won me over from WELL done!

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Alvin and the Chipmunks...gotta love the 3 dollar summer movies!

4. What is your favorite TV show? American Idol, Divine Design, Sarah's House, The Good Wife, and Parenthood

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? on a tropical island somewhere beautiful!

6. What did you have for breakfast? huge plain bagel with butter.

7. What is your favorite Cuisine? Mexican!

8. What foods do you dislike? tomatoes

9. Favorite Place to Eat? anywhere where I am not having to cook!

10. Favorite dressing? Balsamic Vinegrette

11.What kind of vehicle do you drive? Trailblazer

12. What are your favorite clothes? Jeans and t-shirt with flip-flops

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Bora Bora, Guatemala, Hawaii, Tahiti...need I say more?

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? ALWAYS HALF FULL!!!

15. Where would you want to retire? at the beach

16. Favorite time of day? late night when it's dark and quiet and I can get things done or just enjoy the stillness of the evening

17. Where were you born? New York

18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Football

19. Bird watcher? um, no.

20. Are you a morning person or a night person? night

21. Do you have any pets? nope and won't ever have any.

22. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? I'm starting a new business venture with my hubby!!! Can't wait.

23. What did you want to be when you were little? A nurse.

24. What is your best childhood memory? camping and quality family time.

25. Are you a cat or dog person? neither but if I have to choose, dogs

26. Are you married? Yes, almost 9 years now!

27. Always wear your seat belt? 100% of the time!!

28. Been in a car accident? Yes, a few.

29. Any pet peeves? YES! I can't stand when I can hear people chew their food near me OR when people chew on ice.

30. Favorite Pizza Toppings? Pepperoni, even though I can't eat pizza without getting sick.

31. Favorite Flower? Gerber Daisies & Hydrangeas

32. Favorite ice cream? chocolate!

33. Favorite fast food restaurant? depends on what's available when I'm hungry.

34. How many times did you fail your driver's test? none

35. From whom did you get your last email? my twin sister, Stacey

36. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Marshall's or TJ MaXX

37. Do anything spontaneous lately? cleaned out the playroom and put the toys away (like in the attic away)

38. Like your job? yep

39. Broccoli? no way

40. What was your favorite vacation? Pensacola every year!

41. Last person you went out to dinner with? My husband.

42. What are you listening to right now? hum of the air conditioner outside my office window.

43. What is your favorite color? too many to name...orange, red, and pink to start...

44. How many tattoos do you have? I don't have any!

45. Coffee Drinker? on occasion, love it more than I actually drink it.

46. What Magazines are you reading? people

47. Favorite smell? Grass scented candle by Archipelago

48. Favorite movie of all time? wow, can't say...

49. What are you listening to right now? Pretty sure I already answered this one.

50. How is the weather right now? HOT!

Feel free to do this survey too! :)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin