Saturday, August 22, 2009

some law of nature...

we are the marble family and our motto lately is murphy's law..."Anything that can go wrong will go wrong."

I am not one to research laws of thermodynamics, nor do I have the time. You see in just the last 2 weeks of august I have lost count of the number of doctor appointments we have endured. Jackson has sinus issues, impacted wax in his ears (gross, i know), a broken foot, all was being handled very well until this morning. I woke up to my youngest saying he was "ick" (sick). He then puked everywhere. And again and again, threw up all morning, while I am supposed to be packing for our much anticipated annual beach vacation. ugh. i am feeling so overwhelmed and discouraged. We are all headed to bed for naps to see if this afternoon looks better.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin