Friday, May 29, 2009

show us where you live

I so want to do this but am a few weeks behind on the tour of homes. Will put the link up and try to catch up on my own! What a great way to peek into people's lives and get some great decorating ideas too!! Check out Kelly's blog to see all the others!!















Here is a sneak peak at our playroom for the boys! John and I painted the room ourselves and the bookshelf is money well spent from pottery barn kids. The monkey prints are new and add a cute element to the room. When I saw them, I had to get them because the colors were so great!!! More pictures to come!





My best friend is an amazing photographer and this artwork was an awesome christmas gift 2 years ago! It was a total surprize and I will cherish them forever. They are the first thing you see when you walk into the playroom.

2 comments:

Frugal Jen said...

Great colors!

Creekmore's said...

Love the colors! And what a good idea with the photos.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin