Tuesday, May 26, 2009

photo tips from mcmama!!!!

I LOVE reading Mcmama's blog, but I adore when she posts photography tips and then I get to play around with my camera. Jump over there to read an amazing post and then check out a few pictures below of me experimenting!!!! Today's lesson was "blurry backgrounds". These are all raw, just out of the camera with no editing, (since I haven't had time to learn photoshop yet)! I would love any critiques from the 2 or 3 of you out there!!!
























































I LOVE that the water droplets were caught frozen in time! The boys were very unwilling subjects, but I think not bad for them being sick this weekend and enjoying our first full fever free day! It's amazing what a 12 dollar slip-n-slide can offer for entertainment! Summer is here!
(oops, did the same pic twice, oh well.)











4 comments:

Kristi said...

Your bottom picture is really cute!! I love your sons expression and the water splashes!!

MckMama said...

Hooray hooray!! You did GREAT!! Glad I could be of some help:) Thanks fore mentioning that you had these up. I love them! And yes, I always LOVE when I can "catch" water droplets!

It's not water weather here yet, though. Soon enough!

johnmarblecrna.com said...

great pics... i didn't possibly think that there'd ever be a way to encourage you to take even more pictures than you already do, but something tells me that camera will be out even more now.

Kristina said...

These are great!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin