Friday, February 27, 2009

My Birthday Boy!

My baby is 5 today! I can't believe it. It seems only yesterday he was a babe in my arms. Where does the time go? I love seeing the big boy he is turning into but can't help but long for the days of him sitting in his swing, cooing at me like I was the only person in the world that mattered. He has changed so much in these 5 years.

This week is a break from school for Mardi Gras and he thought it was his birthday "week"! Boy is he milking it. We have had special dinners, breakfasts, a trip to the zoo, bowling, you name it, we squeezed it in this week all to celebrate jackson turning 5. Here are some pictures from our birthday week.






"Watch me do it by myself!"

Birthday breakfast at Sunrise on Second Street!

Merry-Go-Round at the Zoo


Kids eat free night at Times! Balloon hat included for birthday boys!

Cheese!

I'm 5 and mommy let me fingerpaint!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday, Jackson!! We share the same B-day!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin