Tuesday, February 17, 2009

more logan quotes...

So Logan is my adorable 3 year old who is absorbing the world around him like a sponge. This morning I had the pleasure of talking to his sunday school teacher, who is also his mommy's day out teacher, and she shared one of logan's quotes of the day with me. They have been talking about God and how he is everywhere even though you can't see him. During sunday school, Ms. Karen had them close their eyes and imagine where God was. Logan said,

"I see him, over there! He is getting my room ready far, far, away!"

Wow. A three year old who already is grasping at the concept of heaven! How wonderful and what a great reminder of what our priorities should be. Let us all remember to store up our treasures in heaven and not this temporary home.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin