Monday, December 29, 2008

almost there...

Wow, I can't believe 2009 is just around the corner! Where did that year go? As I look forward to another New Year, I am once again thinking about resolutions. Don't know that I truly want to make any this year since my track record for keeping them isn't good enough to even mention. What I have been pondering this week is what will the year ahead have in store for us. There are hopes, dreams, aspirations, thoughts of life changes, and anticipation for a fresh start. A chance, once again, to see January 1st and say, this is it. Now is the time. Let's not wait. Go for it, (what ever IT may be). So as this year comes to an end, I eagerly invite 2009 to start and with it, hope and dream about a year that will be full. Full of living, laughing, giving, hoping, sharing, hugging, loving, and so much more. Here's a cheers to 2009 and Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Amie said...

stumbled across your blog through Danielles...

Love your blog... and your boys are ADRORABLE!

Blessings to your beautiful family!

:)
Amie
www.heart-smiles.blogspot.com

Blog Widget by LinkWithin