Friday, January 13, 2012

InstaFriday!

Wow! CRAZY week again...I ended up at the doctor yesterday...apparently Hudson decided to flip, head down, (which is great) except he is not laying on nerves and causing terrible pain in my lower stomach and down my legs...deep breath, it's all gonna be SO worth it!! Here is my week on my iphone instagram pics!

 wow, look at that 30 week belly! I am getting so ready but still have so far to go!!!
King Cake makes everything better!
A little nursery sneak peak!
I am in LOVE with the swivel rocker I found on clearance! It is exactly what I was looking for!!
It's Mardi Gras time around here! Out with Christmas and in with the purple, green, and gold!
And it's finally COLD here...today at least! Woke up to 28 degrees! BBRRRRR! that really cold here in the south!  Logan wanted to sport all things football for the big Saints game tomorrow!!

TGIF and don't forget to check out Life ReArranged!!!

life rearranged

2 comments:

Jane said...

You look great and the nursery looks beautiful too. Glad that bubba has turned for you.

Cami said...

Love the new look of your blog!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin