Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I think I can...

32 weeks down!!! As I'm tempted to vent and complain about how miserable I am right now, I am reminded at this very moment by the kicks in my belly, that this pregnancy truly is a miracle and will all be worth it!!  I knew it wasn't going to be easy, my last 2 weren't, and I'm older this time around.  I just can't wait to hold this little bundle in my arms!  I have so much to do still to get ready and just feel like laying in bed.  Battling a terrible headache today and praying it doesn't turn into a migraine.  Once again, I'm at a shortage for pictures because I"m not in the mood to be in front of the camera.  I will try to get a picture this week!

1 comment:

Cami said...

hang in there! You're in the homestretch now!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin