Friday, September 23, 2011

InstaFriday!!!

Yes, I have been a little M.I.A and having issues with my photo uploads.  Here's some Insta.gram photo updates from my iphone!!! Enjoy! And don't forget to jump over to Life Rearranged to link up and check out some other great blogs!

My 7 year old's awesome art work that is hanging in our house right now!
The teeth are falling out like crazy! 2 just this week! Luckily the Tooth Fairy has been on top of things!! ;)

In this fabulous 14th week of pregnancy, I have apparently swallowed a watermelon!!
And here's to hoping the weather starts to cool down some!!!!! Happy Fall!

life rearranged

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The picture your son drew of your family with your sweet baby in your belly just melted my heart!

Also, my younger sons' teeth are falling out like crazy too. I'm thinking the tooth fairy is in cahoots with the local bank

Blog Widget by LinkWithin