Sunday, September 4, 2011

12 Weeks

I can't believe how fast the days are going by and I'm already starting my second trimester!! Woohoo! It literally has been one day at a time.  I have had some really good days this past week getting my energy back and feeling productive.  Last night I was really sick when I tried to go without my Zofran, guess I won't do that again for awhile.  But overall, I'm feeling blessed and the idea is starting to sink in that I am pregnant with miracle #3.  I have a doctor's appointment this week and am hoping to hear the heartbeat on doppler!  We've had a lazy, rainy weekend thanks to tropical storm Lee but it has been nice to relax with the family!!





the view from here already!

I finally had to break down and get a few maternity things and that will be essential in the next week or so.  I've had tons of cravings and still have to eat almost every 2 hours to keep the nausea at bay.  I'm hoping to start back at the gym this week because boy has that already caught up to me.  Already feeling HUGE and have such a long way to go!!

Happy Labor Day to all!

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 
Maternity Clothes:
Best Moment this week:  
Gender:
Movement:
Food Craving: 
What I miss:
Sleep: 
What I am looking forward to:
Belly Button: 
Symptoms:
 
I saw this on another blog and I love it, I think I'll try to keep up with this through the rest of the pregnancy to highlight things to remember! 

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin