Tuesday, September 13, 2011

13 Weeks




Pregnancy Highlights:
 
How Far Along: 13 Weeks!


Total Weight Gain/Loss:10 pounds


Maternity Clothes: mostly now, yes.  can still get away with some dresses and shirts that are not maternity.
Best Moment this week:  heard the baby's heart beat on doppler at my appointment! 160! 
Gender: don't know yet
 
Movement: nope, not yet
 
           Food Craving: pickles, chicken wings, spicy mexican
What I miss: feeling good
 
Sleep: wake up every 2 hours to pee and can't turn my brain off to nap.


What I am looking forward to: finding out what we are having next month!!

Belly Button: still an innie.

                                                        Symptoms:  still have to take my Zofran twice a day for nausea and vomiting.  I tried to go without it and threw up all morning.  2 migraines so far this pregnancy. Not fun!  Feeling better little by little.

Hope you have a wonderful day!!

2 comments:

The Anglin Family said...

I miss feeling good too! Thank goodness for zofran! Your lil baby bump is adoreable;)

Anonymous said...

You are so cute! I hate to hear about those migraines. I've actually had migraines before so I know how terrible they are. Hopefully in a few weeks you will start feeling better!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin