Sunday, June 5, 2011

Plexus Worldwide 1st Annual Convention!


I am just getting back from the most amazing weekend!! I had the opportunity to go to a convention with a company I work for and it was amazing! It is not very often that you find a business that gives the opportunity to work from home, sell amazing products you believe in, and help people in the process.  I am so inspired and motivated! The convention was in New Orleans at the Hilton and I was so impressed with everything! the weekend was filled with great food, new friends, lots of learning, and even some tears (amazing testimonials that touched us all!) My hubby stayed home with the boys (such a blessing!) and my mom and I had a blast as we are gearing up to help as many people as possible get healthy!!!


Here is my me and my mom with Alfred Peterson, International President of Plexus Worldwide! (great guy!)

Some new friends!!
 We had a marathon 14 hour day on saturday so I opted for the comfy silk shirt and dress slacks.

Me and Amy getting ready for our riverboat dinner cruise! A great evening! (and I didn't get seasick!)

It was so nice to have a weekend away and learn, grow, share, laugh, and dream with some amazing people!

If you want to know more about this fabulous company or the products I love, just message me or click here!

1 comment:

Momma of The B.M.C. Report said...

Your company sounds fabulous!! Thanks for visiting my blog. It made my day!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin