Wednesday, February 24, 2010

random updates

Why is it life seems so crazy all the time?! And I only have 2 kids!!! Just an little update for now:
- have had terrible wrist pain with nerve pain radiating up my arm and into my hand. went to the doctor yesterday, carpal tunnel, more tests today to see if surgery will help.
-started reading Beth Moore's new book, So Long, Insecurity. Wow, Satan jumped right in to challenge me on that. Great book. I recommend it to anyone even if you think you're a secure person. Beth is a great author!
-weather is crazy, warm and sunny yesterday, cold and dreary today, so ready for spring!
-getting ready for my biggest to turn 6 on saturday, sniff. Can't believe it. we will have family in from out of town so I need to get busy!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin