Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

Well, I am wrapping up a great weekend here! Friday night we had a great time at our annual evening Mardi Gras parade.  The boys had a blast! It was so cold, but we had fun.  I worked last night and my wonderful hubby kept the boys busy and happy.  I came home and john took the boys to church.  I slept all day and it was great.  Woke up and got ready for a date with my main squeeze! Our church had babysitting for $5 which was so wonderful!! They could go from 6-9  and that ended up being perfect for our date at Copelands.  We waited at the bar for awhile and then got a table.  We had an amazing meal topped off by to die for dessert.  The company was wondeful and just having time to stare into my husband's eyes for awhile without little ones around was a gift by itself.  The boys (all 3 of them) made me homeade cards that are just precious.  I am so blessed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Jenna said...

Awww sounds like you guys had a great Valentines day! Isn't it so great to just get out with your husband alone once in awhile!!! I bet the cards from the boys were cute, those mean the most :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin