Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Convention Highlights!

I had an absolute BLAST at the 3rd Annual Plexus convention! A HUGE thank you to my sitter, Heather, and my mother in law for watching the 3 boys so my husband could be a part of my huge weekend! It was our first weekend without the boys in over a year and the first time ever to leave Hudson overnight.  They did well but I missed them SO MUCH! Just a few pics from the convention.
















I was so thrilled to have so many of my business partners travel to New Orleans to move their teams forward! What an amazing year this has already been.  So blessed to have made it to the next level in the company and looking forward to setting goals even higher and finishing this year at the TOP of the company! God is good!!!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin