Wednesday, March 7, 2012

10 Reasons it's time to have a baby!

1. Getting dressed this morning, I heard a rip...a really LOUD RIP!! yep, my favorite maternity jeans that I've worn every day for the last 4 month, finally gave way. :(


2. I've seriously considered consulting a tent maker for a new outfit.


3. My stretch marks have stretch marks.


4. I spend actual time contemplating how to make a rope and pulley system for helping me get in and out of the bath tub.


5. I can't see or reach my legs, much less shave them for my upcoming debut in stirrups. 


6. I neurotically obsess over Hudson's kick counts and movements (or lack thereof) as he is officially out of room and doesn't move as much.  I just want to hold him in my arms and know he's safe!


7. My shoulders and knees are now fat...it's time.


8. Eating and breathing have become nearly impossible to accomplish at the same time and I really would like to do both.


9. 39 weeks seems like an entire year...and almost is! I was pregnant last year all through baseball season, and now it's time for the new season, and I'm still pregnant!!!!


10. My body has just said, I'M DONE!!!!!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin