Monday, March 12, 2012

1 more sleep!

Tomorrow is the big day! We will meet baby #3! I can't believe it! This pregnancy has been long and short, awesome and terrible, and wonderfully bittersweet. This will be our last baby to complete our family. I'm ready for it to be over but know I will miss this chapter in my life of carrying a child. There is nothing more miraculous than feeling a baby grow inside you!!!

The big boys are ready, I think...although my oldest is showing some signs of not wanting change. Logan is so excited about being a big brother for the first time!!

I'm working on some hospital goody bags for the boys that have treats, books, games, and snacks for the day at the hospital with us tomorrow!!!!

I'll keep you all posted and prayers are appreciated for a safe and easy delivery!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin