Tuesday, October 25, 2011

19 Weeks...Good News and Bad News...

Good news!! I am halfway through the pregnancy!!! Bad news!!! I am only halfway through the pregnancy!


So I'm at the halfway point and feeling better and better, although fatter and fatter.  I know it is all for a good cause and I should enjoy pregnancy, I'm trying.  Just having some body image issues along with the joy of growing a baby!  It is amazing to me that so many people are so different when carrying a baby in their belly! How can I look ready to deliver when other 19 week pregnant mamas can still wear their regular jeans? I don't get it!!!

So what are the highlights of this week?...here goes.

SLEEP:  I am able to stay up until 9 now, not feeling quite as exhausted.  Still wake up 3-4 times a night to pee.

BEST MOMENT OF THE WEEK: I've loved watching the boys be protective of me.  Logan talks to the baby and rubs my belly.  He is so sweet!

FOOD CRAVINGS: Mexican and ceasar salad with pickled beets.

GENDER: IT A BOY!!!!

MOVEMENT:  was only feeling occasional flutters but today felt my first little thump! awesome!

WHAT I MISS: sleeping through the night and my size 8 jeans (just keeping it real!)

WHAT I LOOK FORWARD TO: meeting this little one!!

SYMPTOMS/NEW THINGS THIS WEEK: heartburn has already started, ugh...I go from nausea to heartburn.  Day 6 without Zofran though!!!!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great week!

2 comments:

dwhite said...

You look adorable! Glad you are feeling better & getting some more energy. I hear ya on that peeing through the night - so annoying! I'm looking forward to the movements :)

Misti said...

Sara, I think you look beautiful so don't you worry about any body image issues! So glad you are feeling better!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin