Wednesday, October 19, 2011

18 Weeks






Our Ultrasound went great! It is always so amazing to see 10 fingers and 10 toes, healthy baby moving all around! I was so nervous.  I hadn't felt any flutters of movement all week so it was so nice to finally see my baby on ultrasound.  Although I had that little bit of hope for a girl, I am thrilled that we will be having a third boy.  It's what I already know and I up for it!  The boys are excited that they will have a baby brother to teach baseball and video games.  I am feeling pretty good.  Tired a lot, still some headaches and nausea, but overall,  pretty good.  I've gained too much weight and just don't feel like doing anything about it right now.  That is discouraging. I am excited to start tackling the nursery!! We don't have to paint the office now that we know it's a boy.  We will leave it the cool orange that is already is and go with that.  Maybe a jungle theme or something!  Happy Wednesday!!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin