Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!







 I remember the day like it was yesterday...when they told me I wouldn't be able to have kids without infertility treatments.  I cried.  My first and only real dream I have had since I was a little girl, was to be a mommy.  After I cried, I prayed.  I prayed night and day for a blessing...for a miracle.


God heard me...God answered me...He knew the desires of my heart...He granted me not just one miracle, but two!  I will cherish my boys always and know that they are a precious gift from the Lord.  I am so truly blessed!! I can't imagine my life without my 2 angels!

A very special person that prayed those miracles into being, was MY mom.  She is amazing.  The most wonderful, servant-hearted woman I know! Thanks mom, for being an example of how to love, give, and serve.  You are incredible and I am so grateful to have not only the best mom, but my best friend! I LOVE YOU more than I can ever say!  Thank you!


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin