Sunday, February 27, 2011

Happy Birthday Baby!



Dear Jackson,
Today you turn 7 years old!  I really can't believe it and it makes me so sad to see how fast time flies!!  You have grown into such an amazing boy.  My heart flutters with pride at everything you have turned out to be!  You are so smart.  You are witty.  You are quite the social kid who loves to talk to everyone and makes a friend with anyone!  You adore school and I am so proud of your academic progress.  You are an amazing big brother and so thoughtful to those around you.  Please don't grown up so fast! I love you more than you will ever know! I am so grateful that God chose to bless us with you! Happy Birthday baby!

*updated for kelly's korner blog hop!
Jackson had a Dr. Seuss birthday this year! It was great! My amazing twin sister made the cake and it stole the whole show! It was awesome!!!  The party favors were cute goodie bags filled with swedish fish.  I printed out the one fish, two fish book cover and taped them to the bags.  They turned out SO cute!






  we had the party at our local gym with a jumper and lots of space for the kids to run and jump and scream!






Against my better judgement, Logan had his birthday party at Chuck E Cheese' this year.  It happened to be when Jackson was in the hospital so we had to kind of throw it together.  Again my twin sister did an amazing cake and his buddies from school came. Quick and easy and they cleaned up the mess!!! 




check out Kelly's blog for more great ideas!!

2 comments:

Jamie Kubeczka said...

What a fun party and that cake is amazing. Great job!

Nathan and Megan said...

LOVE LOVE the Dr. Suess party theme. I really think I need to consider it in the future :) Thank you for stopping by my blog. I love meeting new moms in the Blog world!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin