Tuesday, June 29, 2010

favorite app...



Did I mention that my husband bought me an iphone for mother's day?? Well, he did, and I'm in love! It's amazing.  My favorite apps so far are The Weather Channel and facebook.  I know, I'm a total weather nerd but nothing gives me more pleasure (well almost nothing) than being able to check the local doppler radar on the go! With the push of a button I can see if we are in for a 5 min shower or hours of a monsoon.  And now with hurricane season upon us, I'm a crazy person! Tropical Storm Alex is throwing some crazy rain our way this week and I LOVE to keep up with the latest updates!

But I have to mention that my husband, who is a CRNA, wrote a book last year.  Well, his book is now an iphone app!!! I am so proud of him and all his hard work!  This week he reached the over 100 sold mark! WOOHOOO! I can't wait to see what the future holds for us and his amazing venture as an author and beyond!! If you are in the medical field, specifically anesthesia related, check it out!  His book is What I was not, necesarrily, taught about anesthesia and his website is http://www.whatiwasnottaught.com/
If you are interested in the app, just go to itunes and search anesthesia and his book is there, John Marble, CRNA!!
Love ya babe!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin