Saturday, January 10, 2009

Bring the Rain

We are all on this journey of life together. We all search and will hopefull find the meaning of life on this earth and what we were created for. It is on this wonderful journey that God reveals himself to us in wonderful and mysterious ways. Everytime I look into the eyes of my children, each time I watch them peacefully sleep, I whisper prayer of thanks to heaven for my two miracles on earth. I can't help but wonder what just one more miracle would be like. As we go through our day to day routines, we get busy. Maybe even selfish. We get caught up in the craziness of this life. Work, money, politics, money, rat race, money, etc. You get my point. It is my hope and dream that I will strive to be more than that. More than the average, successful person who does "well" for herself here on earth. I hope that I may touch the lives of others in a special, meaningful way. I pray that I will be joy, hope, love, and peace to the people that come into my life, that they may know the One I strive to emulate. I hope that my legacy on this earth will have eternal significance.

As I write this, I am still teary eyed from a blog post I just read. I want to share with you a blog of someone that is doing what I just described above. Although I don't know her, I feel as though somehow I do just because I have read her story and listened to her share her joys and heartbreak in this life. But more than that, she is trusting God for everything and is touching lives in unbelievable ways as she shares her life in her blog.

If you have a few days it is worth it to start at the beginning and share the life of todd and angie smith. Angie is inspiring, in countless ways. Be encouraged. Be ministered to. Check it out.
www.audreycaroline.blogspot.com
This is what life is about.
the bring the rain button to the right will also bring you there.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin