Monday, May 14, 2012

2 Months Old!!!

Where has the last 2 months gone? Oh yeah, it is a sleep deprived haze...but I still am not ready for it to be going by so fast! Hudson is growing like crazy! We go on Thursday for his well baby visit and I'll be curious to see what the scale says.  Thanks to his reflux and colic, he is packing on the pounds, as he wants to eat nearly every 2 hours around the clock.  I guess the milk stops the burning pain and the sucking is soothing.  He is smiling now and starting to coo and I love it!! He stares deep into my eyes while he nurses, and it doesn't get any better than that!!  He poops as much as he eats and I'm changing clothes like crazy.  He has started having blow out up the back of his diaper and the laundry is piled a mile high with one more kiddo making clothes dirty!  Hudson has amazing head control and seems so much older than he is.  He likes to stand up while I hold his hands.  He can also scoot a little when I put him on his tummy...he gets mad and gets those legs going and before you know it, he is at the other end of his crib!!  The sleepless nights are very hard, but I am blessed that I can stay at home with the boys.  Not working outside the home has been wonderful!!
 




We survived our 2 month check up. Hudson is trying to keep up with his brothers and measures in the 95th percentile!!! He is 14 pounds, 14 ounces, 24 inches long and head measures right along the 90th too. He endured his shots and wow'd the pediatrician with is weight bearing when wanting to stand and head control when on his tummy! Love this little guy so much!!!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin