Friday, August 19, 2011

InstaFriday!

Another week flies by...thank goodness! Taking it all one day at a time! I've had 2 good days in a row with no throwing up!! Woohoo! Almost 10 weeks and hoping I can slack off of my Zofran dosage soon!!! Here is my week in review from my iphone and the Insta.gram app!!! enjoy!
Logan helped me this week with the dishes and cleaning up when I didn't feel good! He is awesome!
sewed up Fido finally, his ear was falling off from years of love and sleeping with Jackson.

The boys want to know every detail about what's going on with the baby!
Jackson and his best buddy Trinity at Mad Swirls for a school fundraiser!



me and little sis with our preggo bellies! yep, due within 4 weeks of each other!

Don't forget to jump over to Life Rearranged!!!
life rearranged

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin