Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Life is good

Today Hudson is one week old! He is doing great! He sleeps a lot and I've learned the hard way that I need to sleep when I can while he does!! We've had a few rough nights of him being up wanted to nurse every 2 hours or with a tummy ache. This mama is now totally caffeine free! The one day I drank a diet coke was the worst with Hudson crying with what seemed to be a bad tummy ache. It just isn't worth it...so no more diet coke for me!!

My mom has been a huge help and picked us up for Hudson's check up. Everything looked great and he is already back up past his birth weight. He was 7 pounds 13.4 ounces and 20 1/4 inches long today. The pediatrician said they now recommend vitamin D supplements for nursing babies. Has anyone heard of this?

Anyway, I'm so in love I can't stand it! Life is good!!!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin