Wednesday, August 17, 2011

WIWW, the in-between




UGH, It has already happened.  My clothes don't fit but I'm not yet ready for maternity!  I'm having a hard time because I had recently lost 22 pounds and cleaned out my closet! Silly me, didn't know I would need some in-between clothes for this surprise pregnancy.  So here is my go to outfit.  My Express yoga banded pants that fold under my growing belly and banana republic t that stretches over it!! Of course, my signature, black and white, again.  And as always, my volitile zebra flip flops that I wear with everything.



This is a picture of me and my little sister! She is on baby #3 surprise too! We are only 4 weeks apart and had our last babies together 5 years ago! Luke and Logan are starting Kindergarten and we are starting over with babies again!! This is my outfit that I'm in every other day! Stretchy pants from Marshalls and top from Forever 21!

Have a great hump day and don't forget to check out Lindsay over at The Pleated Poppy for more WIWW!

pleated poppy

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin